GPS Systems are satellite-based navigation systems actually intended for military purposes. These GPS system usually works in any weather conditions. The GPS receiver helps you determine the accurate position of the user and displays it on the electronic map of the GPS device.
Brihaspathi is one of the leading providers of GPS systems in Hyderabad. With our GPS systems you can navigate smarter, drive confidently and safely. Our Vista HCx is a high-sensitivity receiver which holds a GPS signal even in the toughest environments. It has an automatic routing feature and built in compass that enables you go wherever you want.
Vista HCX can locate your position and precisely quickly, maintaining its GPS location even in deep canyons. Brihaspathi’s GPS Systems, like VISTA HCX are mostly water proof, has a sunlight-readable display and even has a microSD card slot. Get turn-by-turn directions to your destination with Brihaspathi’s GPS systems.
- » Portable, robust, to be operated with one hand (buttons are located ergonomically on each side of the unit)
- » Large, easy to read color display with background illumination (176x220 pixels)
- » Easy to use thanks to its click stick and user friendly, graphical interface
- » Multilingual user interface in Croatian, Czech,Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French,German, Greek, Hungarian,Italian,Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish
- » Integrated 12 channel GPS receiver with built-in high-sensitive MediaTech antenna
- » Integrated world map (overview) with countries of all continents including major cities
- » Integrated base map of Europe, Africa and the near East with countries, waters, towns, highways, major roads and city maps. Navigational information are available for the following countries: country list
- » Slot for standard micro SD memory card ("TransFlash") to store additional, even more detailed maps with roads, crossings and addresses of restaurants, public buildings, points of interest etc. from a PC.
Memory cards are available as an option. See also our attractive bundels.
- » Electronic compass to check heading while not moving¹ (can be turned off so safe power, accuracy ±5°, resolution ±1°)
- » Barometrical altimeter for precise elevation recording², accuracy ±3 m (10 feet), resolution ±30 cm (1 foot)
- » Powered by batteries (2x AA, last about 25 h), by USB cable from a computer (connection cable included in package) or by an external 12 V power source, e.g. from a car's cigarette lighter (power cord available as an option)
- » Short time to first fix (TTFF³: approx. 15 seconds after a warm start, meaning there are valid coordinates of the satellites available, or approx. 45 seconds after a cold start, meaning there are no valid coordinates of the satellites available)
- » Supports more than 100 different datum (coordinate systems)
- » Supports various display formats include the Swiss Grid (CH-1903)
- » Firmware stored in Flash-Memory, can be updated by the user
- » Operating temperatures -15 .. 70°C (5° .. 158°F)
- » USB interface (connection cable included)
- » Dimensions:105x55x31 mm (4.14x2.15x1.21 inches)
- » Weight: 120 g (4.23 ounces, without batteries)
- » Water resistant up to approx. 3 feet (1 meter) for about 30 minutes